Terms and Definitions
An account is a unique structure (login and password) created to access our service or parts of it.
Company - refers to BotConstructor (as well as "We", "Us", "Us").
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device through which you accessed the website and contain detailed information about your history of visiting this resource and actions on its pages.
Device - means any device that can access the service, such as a computer, mobile phone, or tablet.
Personal data (personal data) is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal data, for the purposes of the GDPR, means any information relating to you, such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more determining factors relating to physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. Personal data, for the purposes of the CCPA, means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or may be associated with or may reasonably be associated, directly or indirectly, with you.
Service - available functionality and features located on the company's website.
You are the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as the case may be. Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), you can be referred to as a data subject or user because you are the natural person using the service.
Collection and use of your personal data
While using the Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address
- First and last name
- Telephone number
- Address or geolocation data
- Service Usage Data
Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our service you visited, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, your device identifier and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service using a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you are using, your mobile device's unique identifier, your mobile device's IP address, operating system version, the type of mobile device you are using. Internet browser, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service with or through a mobile device.
If you choose to register through a third-party service or otherwise provide us with access to it, we may collect personal data that is already associated with your third-party service account, such as your name, your email address, your activities, your contact list, associated with this account.
Tracking technologies and cookies
Cookies may be "persistent" or "session". Persistent cookies remain on your device even when you turn off your device and browser, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Some parts of our service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also called a tracking pixel) that allow the company to count the number of users who visit pages or open an email and measure other website-related statistics.
Use of your personal data
The Company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide services and support our service, including to track the use of our service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide may give you access to various features of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To contact you: by email, phone, SMS or other forms of electronic communication, as appropriate.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other products, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
- To manage your requests (tickets): to serve and process your requests to us.
- We may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying trends in the use of certain features of the Service, determining the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns, and to measure and improve our Service, products, services, marketing promotions, and your customer experience using the Service.
Storage of your personal data
The Company will also store service usage data for internal analysis purposes. Service usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when the data is used to enhance the security or functionality of our service, or when we are legally required to retain this data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the operating offices of the company and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to and stored on computers located outside of your region, city, country, or other government jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to government requests.
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but you should understand that no method of data transmission over the Internet or method of electronic data storage is 100% secure. We strive to use all commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the collected data to track and control the use of our service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
We may provide paid products and/or services as part of the Service. In this case, we may use third-party payment processing services (payment processors).
We will not store or collect your payment card details. This information is provided directly to our third party payment processors, whose use is governed by their privacy policies. These payment systems adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS, which is a joint initiative between brands such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data in accordance with the GDPR
We may process personal data under the following conditions:
- Consent: only if you give your consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of the contract: the provision of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract with you and/or any pre-contractual obligations thereunder.
- Legal obligations: the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the company.
- Vital interests: the processing of personal data is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or the interests of another natural person.
- Public interest: the processing of personal data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the company.
- Legitimate interests: the processing of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the company.
Our Service is not intended for persons under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If We become aware that We have collected personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We will take steps to delete that information from Our servers.
We will inform you about this by e-mail and / or in a notification in your personal account of the service before the changes take effect.